Facilitators know that conversation is the fundamental unit of change. If you change the conversation, then there’s every chance you’ll change everything that surrounds it. Solutions Focus is a pragmatic, positive and highly effective methodology which can significantly improve communications between individuals, teams and organisations.
Facilitators, coaches, leaders, managers, mediators and other professional groups worldwide are using Solutions Focus as:
- · A direct route to positive results
- · A systematic approach to conversations that makes a big impact wherever there are complex issues with people involved
- · A way of creating respectful and lasting change
Join Paul Z Jackson and Janine Waldman for an engaging and interactive session during which you will:
- · Experience an approach that provides you with tools and techniques to have more effective conversations with clients and colleagues
- · Hear how this well-proven and researched approach is being applied in organisations worldwide
- · Learn how you can make more effective use of time by identifying where to put your attention and what to overlook
- · Practice these skills in short and constructive conversations on live issues
About Paul Z Jackson and Janine Waldman
Paul Z Jackson, MA Oxon, and Janine Waldman, Msc FCIPD are directors of The Solutions Focus, which provides coaching, training and consultancy. Since 2002 they have been helping individuals and teams make best use of resources to achieve the outcomes they want.
They apply solutions focus tools and techniques to team leadership, performance management, strategic planning and people-related change processes.