The sphere of Transformational Leadership is where a Leader facilitates a profound, positive shift in capability, character and results for themselves, their people and their organisation.
Come and join this stimulating, interactive and thought-provoking session. We will experience and have a conversation on the following relevant themes:
· What are the multiple Roles of a Transformational Leader
· What are common Myths and Barriers to successful Transformational efforts – leader and systemic
· Core (skills and mindset) Capabilities of a Transformational Leader
· When is a system/organisation ready for a transformational journey – Critical readiness factors to assess and/or influence
· How to manage the fear of losing credibility, criticism and peer disapproval
This session will also be useful for Senior Leaders, Change Facilitators, Senior Consultants, Transformational Trainers, L &D managers, HR Managers and consultants
About the Facilitator:
Godwin Vaz has been exploring, researching and working in the Transformational space for 24 years. He has been an executive coach, consultant and leadership development facilitator in 11 countries for companies such as Singapore Airlines, Itau Bank (Brazil), Federal Express, ExxonMobil, Macquarie Bank, Singtel-Optus, Microsoft and many more. In the last 5 years he has also been an Advisor, Coach and Transformational Leadership facilitator for Partners at one of the top 3, global Management Consulting firms in the world.
In August/September 2011, for the first time in Australia, Godwin will be conducting public seminars on ‘Transformational Leadership’ and ‘Transformational Meeting Facilitation’, using his proven MLS methodology. Learn more about MultiDimensional Learning Systems™ (MLS) here.
Venue: [Our usual venue]
University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Jones Street, Ultimo corner Thomas Street.
Room 5.580 Level 5, Building 10, Take the lift to level 5, cross the atrium footbridge, walk straight ahead to room 580.